What can I expect when I arrive?
- The first day of the Mandali experience starts at 15:30 with a welcome talk
- Check-in is at 14:00pm, but if you would like to arrive earlier let us know and we will do our best to arrange for your room to be ready
- The last day ends with lunch at 13:00, and the last workshop ends at 12:30
What’s included in the cost of the Mandali Experience?
- Orientation and meeting on arrival
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as tea and coffee / snacks all day
- Daily classes – morning and afternoon yoga classes, guided meditation two times a day
- Open Q&A meeting with one of Mandali’s teachers
- Use of the Body Care facilities – swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
What’s not included in the cost?
- Transportation to and from Mandali
- Lunch on the first day (but you can choose to join for a small contribution)
- Body Care treatments such as massage
Who is Mandali designed for?
Everyone. Wherever you are on your journey, and no matter how much or little experience you have of yoga and meditation, we look forward to welcoming you.
What is the minimum stay at Mandali?
The minimum stay at Mandali is two nights.
When can I arrive at Mandali?
You are welcome to check in from 14:00 onwards. Please note that reception is open every day from 8.30 to 19.00. If you’re arriving after 19:00 please let us know in advance so we can make sure that someone is available to welcome you.
Is it possible to stay without participating in a retreat?
No, Mandali is a dedicated retreat centre. This means that only people participating in a Mandali Experience or retreat programme are able to stay at Mandali.
Can I share a room even if I’m not coming with a friend?
If you’re travelling alone and would like to share a room, you’ll be combined with someone of the same gender attending your retreat.
Are there towels and hair-dryers in the rooms?
Yes, all rooms have clean towels and hair-dryers.
What do I need to bring for my stay at Mandali?
We recommend a bathing suit and and flip-flops for the Body Care Centre, good hiking shoes if you plan to go hiking, and shampoo, toothpaste and toiletries (we only provide organic soap in each room). Since we are located at almost 900m it can be chilly at night, so we recommend you bring something like a sweater, as well as raincoat/umbrella in case of rain.
How can I book a massage?
You can book a massage upon arrival at our Reception Desk.
Which yoga props are provided?
Each group room is fully equiped with yoga mats, belts, bolsters, blankets, meditation chairs and cushions. You don’t need to bring anything from home.
Is there Wi-Fi?
We don’t provide Wi-Fi connections in the rooms because we want our guests to disconnect as much as possible. Free Wi-Fi is available in the library all day.